THE ASSOCIATION SEEKS TO:
- Empower woman and underprivileged youth socially and economically.
- Promote self-reliance and economic independence
- Seek to provide academic support to identified underprivileged children, with the aim of getting the children through all the stages of formal education.
- Enable them gain employment, thus becoming self-reliant
- Providing material and financial support to the needy
- Provide financial support to ‘child mother’, for self sustaining economic activities.
- Providing counselling to ‘child mother’ orphan and underprivileged youths in our community.